I figured since my last couple of posts have been done in anger (ok, more like what four?) I better do the thankfuls to try to fix my karma and maybe adjust the direction my attitude is heading.
1. Thankful that I get to live with a smart, cool, beautiful, creative kid who saved me from myself.
3. Thankful for CJ at My Ramblings for helping be put cool shit on my blog. She TOTALLY ROCKS. Go check out her blog!
4. Thankful that it is finally Autumn and I feel like I can move again. I can’t stand the hot/humid weather of summer. I feel like I’m suffocating!
5. Thankful I get to drive a Jeep after wanting one for 20 years.
6. Thankful that I finally feel like I can handle anything that comes my way.
7. Thankful that I own my own little piece of the Earth.
8. Thankful that I have a cover over the front porch so we don’t have to get soaking wet while trying to unlock the door in a rain storm.
9. Thankful for the superpower I have been given that allows me to do anything and everything necessary to make sure my kid is happy and healthy.
10. Thankful for fresh cut flowers from the grocery store. They are about half the price of the ones at a florist.
I think that’s enough for now. There are many more things that I’m thankful for but I have to cut it off somewhere or I will go on forever.